Pick your own Strawberries
2017 Pick Your Own Strawberries - Closed
Open to CSA & the General Public
Want access to unlimited pick your own strawberries?
Join our CSA program and add on the strawberry Boost - HUGE VALUE!
Strawberry Boost Details
Pick your own Status: Closed Strawberries are done producing for the year.
See you again in 2017 mid May.
- Strawberry picking is a short window about 2-3 weeks only!
- Picking is first come first serve
- Pre-Picked Strawberries may also be available at the Farm Stand, based on supply.
- Once picking begins we will be open 7 days/week weather and berries permitting.
- Weekdays 10am-6pm
- Weekends 10am-4pm
- Closures may take place due to weather or being picked out.
- Check Updates & Current Status Reports to avoid disappointment.
- We supply the picking buckets, no need to bring your own.
- The ebb and flow of ripe berries for harvest is dependent on weather.
- The weather may change or not be suitable for picking.
"Like" our Facebook Page to automatically receive the updates
- This website www.gormanproducefarm.com
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/gormanproducefarm
- Twitter - @gorman_farm
- Farm phone message update - 301-908-8063
- Local Road Signage - Map